jeepz.com jeep club

A website for Mid Atlantic Jeepz could be put into existance this weekend. Whattya think Phaty 8) ?

TwistedCopper said:
A website for Mid Atlantic Jeepz could be put into existance this weekend. Whattya think Phaty 8) ?
Ok, let me clear this up before I get anymore hate mail! - this would NOT be a forum, but info about local trails, and member info.
Jeeez :roll:

hey twistedcooper sounds like a great deal...you and jeepdude shoudl be in my team id be glad to have you...the more the marier

If you start spelling my username right you got a deal :x !!! (Just kiddin with ya :wink: )

A buddy of mine wants to go next time. He's got a 4wd Jeep commanche (Late 80's I think) I don't know if it got any mods. It's basically a truck version of a cherokee I think. I told him he might get stuck alot but there were alot of bypasses so maybe he'd be ok.

thats def cool man lemme knwo whe you wanna go...i can make anyweekend happen so lemme know o and by the way you definetly need to buy a team hi-rise sticker :D alright TWISTEDCOPPER? ok man just lemme know if uw anna go wheelin and we can make it happen

phatyaspen said:
thats def cool man lemme knwo whe you wanna go...i can make anyweekend happen so lemme know o and by the way you definetly need to buy a team hi-rise sticker :D alright TWISTEDCOPPER? ok man just lemme know if uw anna go wheelin and we can make it happen

Thanks, but no stickers on my Jeep (except for my American flag on the back). It might be a little while until I can plan another day to go, but I'll get with you and Christian to plan it when I can!

Well, I will probably end up back in either Nor Cal or Colorado. But for now El Paso is my home. So I'd probably be part of the "Rocky Mountain" Chapter. NM, CO, UT, and West Texas. All three of those states have BIG rocks as well as desert, and forest!! 3 beautiful states!

Cranberry Capitol Here,,,, Carver,Ma.. But we call it cava...

austin should be the central texas chapter (includes san antonio, austin, and the surrounding).

corpus can be the gulf coast chapter (includes corpus, victoria, kingsville, and surrounding areas. basically, all of the 361 area code)

brownsville, mcallen, harlingen and surrounding can be the rio grande chapter (since its already known as the rio grande valley) this section gets from the check point south

Interesting fact.. I posted in here in 03... 7+ years later, the club is now 60+ members strong. we range from KOH cars and RCROC comp buggies to mild stockers on 33's and everything inbetween. we are incorproated, 501C7 registered.. After a long run of 6 years, unfortuinately I am no longer the president, and of all those people listed in the original post 7 some years ago, none of them still wheel, only one still has a jeep that I know of.

Back