Jp Magazine Forums

Jp Magazine Forums (REALY SUCK) don't go there and post every one looks and nobody replys... the (Z) is way better thanks everyone.

Last edited:

:agree: I too was involved in another site that has seemed to of died.

Thank you. I know what you mean. I've looked at other forums just to see the type of participation and knowlege there is being exchanged through, most of the times it's mostly bashing and guess work. That's when i decided to stay here to share and participate. I'm a member on another forum called Chryslerautotechs.com but i think it's dead. Not enough participation or active members to keep the information flowing. Oh well, one less login for me .:D

There are other forums?

This one works for me why look any where else.

The (Z) works for me and there is no other.... if you find a forum that has as much information and knowledge then here let us know keep a jeeper in the loop..

next to the (general chat) tab there should be a (pay it forward) for all the help people give....

I think there are two things that set us apart from some of the other forums - guys that really know their stuff and a general friendliness.

I'm really happy with the way Jeepz.com has turned out.

JP Magazine sucks.. that rag has beening progrssively worse and worse with time.. then they started the build on teh no lift yj.. percked my interest.. until they spent 5 pages describing how they painted it and absolutly no info on the axles.. suspension.. frame mods..

just seams to be the way mags are going anyways.. I pay the premium for Crawl, and after all teh crap going on with that mag, the last issue I got was just pathetic.

Being in the land of poor car mechanics I looked for a forum where I could obtain sound info when I had a technical problem. Although I dont post on the technical forum I do read it as problems I have had had been discussed and good info provided

I post here and JeepForum, but JeepForum is almost TOO huge, and moves a mile a minute. Almost impossible to keep up with some days, but the huge network helped me find some local Jeepers.

Back