Just when I thought I was a mans man....

RE: A not so satisfied user

Holy tongue-twister, Batman!

Gadget warms hands over burning trashcan and sings...

"In the jungle,
The mighty jungle,
The lion sleeps tonnniiiggghhhtt!

A-weeba-wock-a,
A-weeba-wock-a..."

Regards,

A capella, Gadget

RE: A not so satisfied user

...had a machete in one hand but dropped that to thrust his fist down the leopard’s mouth. He gradually managed to pull out the animal’s tongue, leaving it in its death-throes.

That's one bad 73 yr old sombeech!

RE: which Junkyard "car" seats fit YJs?

And thats why our elderly should be revered....wow!

TODAY IS JUMPPR'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

mud4feet said:
judge09 said:
And thats why our elderly should be revered....wow!

You got that right!!!!!

elderly mud

Yeah so keep on keeping on about Mud being older than dirt...... he's liable to rip an organ right from yer' whippersnappin' body!! :lol:

Wasn't that some story............ like I said, I consider myself a manly man, but drop the machette...... are you kidding me??
God would have told me to run like a B*TCH!

RE: TODAY IS JUMPPR

Prolly just as well that the leopard died.

Without a tongue, the leopard would never again be able to say the word, "Lasagna."

Regards,

Gadget

Inspector-Gadget said:
Prolly just as well that the leopard died.

Without a tongue, the leopard would never again be able to say the word, "Lasagna."

Regards,

Gadget

And think about how disappointed Misses Leaopard would be.........

(the fact that Mr. Leopard could not say " i love you" you sickos...)

new

It's not a feat of strength but I'll top that story.... for the animal that is:
Drunk man attacks bear
image-missing.png

A drunk man who fought with a bear in a zoo in Ukraine has been seriously injured.

The man and his friend, also drunk, went to the zoo in the Ukrainian city of Cherkassy. After attempting to tease some monkeys, they went to the bear’s open-air cage, the Newsru.Com web agency reported.

One of the drunks, 22, decided to show his strength and jumped over the gate and pretended to be a trainer. In response, the bear weighing 270 kilograms struck the man. The drunk, however, started to kick the bear but the animal hit the man again and again.

After a female bear appeared at the scene, a passing pedestrian managed to pull the drunk back to a safe spot, the agency reported.

The attacker was rushed to hospital in a grave condition.

Ha, how about that! Stupid Hurts!

4.2L head

prariepunk said:
It's not a feat of strength but I'll top that story.... for the animal that is:
Drunk man attacks bear
image-missing.png

A drunk man who fought with a bear in a zoo in Ukraine has been seriously injured.

The man and his friend, also drunk, went to the zoo in the Ukrainian city of Cherkassy. After attempting to tease some monkeys, they went to the bear’s open-air cage, the Newsru.Com web agency reported.

One of the drunks, 22, decided to show his strength and jumped over the gate and pretended to be a trainer. In response, the bear weighing 270 kilograms struck the man. The drunk, however, started to kick the bear but the animal hit the man again and again.

After a female bear appeared at the scene, a passing pedestrian managed to pull the drunk back to a safe spot, the agency reported.

The attacker was rushed to hospital in a grave condition.

Ha, how about that! Stupid Hurts!

What about that passing pedestrian. There is no way I would jump into a bear cage to pull out some drunk guy. That person has some balls.

RE: i

I cant find any articals on it but a few years ago there was a guy in my town that wrestled a cougar !NAKED! to save his little dog. the dog had to go to the vet for a lot of stiched and the cougar was strangled to death.

-i personally would be super pissed if my man went to rescue my dog from a cougar, i'm sorry but he would mean more to me than the dog. Although i do have a friend and his mom would expect his dad to westle a cougar naked to save their little doggie

cam lifter and spring question...

antsinmypants said:
a few years ago there was a guy in my town that wrestled a cougar !NAKED!

NAKED COUGAR WRESTLING, You mean thats not a school sport?

Back