Kc hilites #664 hid flood set(brand new) make offer

offtheedge1985

I have a set of brand new kc hilites HID flood lights. They are wrapped in original plastic and box. Includes all wiring, 2 ballast and the flood lights and light covers . This set is brand new never installed only opened to take pictures and then repacked in box. I also have a set of kc long range replacement reflectors that can change fixtures from a flood light to a long range spot light ( these are also brand new never opened). KC HID lights are very bright. Been sitting in the garage for awhile bought with good intentions but never installed them and could use the extra cash. The kc 664 hid set retails between approx 700-900 the replacement lens are around 100 a set. These are brand new and are covered by kc 23 year warranty. With shipping paid over 700 just for the set. I'm asking 500.00 Obo for everything. very negotiable also maybe willing to trade/ partial trade plus cash for Yj stuff. Need stock or 30 inch good tires or nice set of front seats or ?? Open minded. Lmk what you have. Pm for pics. Check the set details out on google. Thanks.

image-2942247263.png

Will ship anywhere for actual shipping cost.

offtheedge1985 said:
I have a set of brand new kc hilites HID flood lights. They are wrapped in original plastic and box. Includes all wiring, 2 ballast and the flood lights and light covers . This set is brand new never installed only opened to take pictures and then repacked in box. I also have a set of kc long range replacement reflectors that can change fixtures from a flood light to a long range spot light ( these are also brand new never opened). KC HID lights are very bright. Been sitting in the garage for awhile bought with good intentions but never installed them and could use the extra cash. The kc 664 hid set retails between approx 700-900 the replacement lens are around 100 a set. These are brand new and are covered by kc 23 year warranty. With shipping paid over 700 just for the set. I'm asking 500.00 Obo for everything. very negotiable also maybe willing to trade/ partial trade plus cash for Yj stuff. Need stock or 30 inch good tires or nice set of front seats or ?? Open minded. Lmk what you have. Pm for pics. Check the set details out on google. Thanks.

Will ship anywhere for actual shipping cost.

Any interest?? Make a fair offer.

Going to do something crazy but I need the extra cash. Price drop $250.00 for the complete brand new kc hid #664 set. Plus shipping if not local. Pm me. Also for sale on local Philadelphia craigslist.

offtheedge1985 said:
Going to do something crazy but I need the extra cash. Price drop $250.00 for the complete brand new kc hid #664 set. Plus shipping if not local. Pm me. Also for sale on local Philadelphia craigslist.

SOLD. Thanks everybody. Enjoy your new lights........

Back