Laredo grab bars hot on ebay......

what the? is that for real? I hope that is gold plated under that black paint...

There's no way.... That's gotta be some kind of joke. Notice the bidders and the bid pattern is the same on both of those. jered

yeah..nobody would ever spend 700 bucks on a steering wheel....i bet them thugs with them rice cars wouldn't even spend that

We shall see. The "winner" is bidding on some other stuff too. I've got a set of original chrome center caps off an 85 that I am going to try to get him to buy. He just won a set for $105 that were 8 out of 10 and mine are new....

New tires

Snitty said:
they either have friends bidding on the parts... or someone is just being a wiener to them

I thought of that, but then the seller has to pay the fee figured by the final value of the auction. Who knows, I saw a seat slider go for 61 dollars a couple days ago and I got my last one for 13

wm69 said:
Snitty said:
they either have friends bidding on the parts... or someone is just being a wiener to them

I thought of that, but then the seller has to pay the fee figured by the final value of the auction. Who knows, I saw a seat slider go for 61 dollars a couple days ago and I got my last one for 13

Not any more, ebay stop doing that now it is just a set fee. The cheapest you can put something on is 55 cents

The guy that one the bid had 5 consecutive bids. why would you outbid yourself 5 times? He is screwing with the seller.

uh uh proxy bidding. I got $235 for my factory jeep am/fm stereo, and one that had a CB went for $500 a couple weeks ago. These guys will pay big money when they're trying to do a jeep back to factory new......

wm69 said:
uh uh proxy bidding. I got $235 for my factory jeep am/fm stereo, and one that had a CB went for $500 a couple weeks ago. These guys will pay big money when they're trying to do a jeep back to factory new......

Okay, you gotta be joking, right? $235 for your factory radio? Dude, that is crazy.

Whe you see him outbidding himself "five times", that just meant that somebody else bid an amount that he had already set, and simply kept his bid at the top. There is nothing strange about that. Maybe we should ask the seller what the deal is.-al

Some people on ebay are just crazy. I sold my stock radio/cd player from my Ford Ranger for over $300 on there. I was sure I wasn't going to get paid, but it was proven: "There's a sucker born every minute". Some folks just don't have all their rocks up there.

Back