Last person to comment wins $20

Pina colada color would be nice, since I figured out I cann't drink it ,at least I could taste it, and the walls would stay clean.

"What is it that when you take away the whole you still have some left over?"

In mathamatics / engineering it's refered to "Remainder Mean". Sorry, my reply with a quote button will not work....​

I'm math terms

Whole +some = wholesome

Therefore
If you take away whole from the word wholesome , you are left with some.

Wholesome - whole = some

So I had a headlight go dim last night when I started my jeep to go home last night. (Clue moment just dim). I just replaced my radiator a day before because I shoved a rock through on the underside. (dumb moment). Dumb moment +clue moment= a really dumb @$$ moment. so this morning I went and bought a replacement bulb....no fix, then I went and bought a new headlight plug because it was looking ratty....no fix(insert all sorts of colorful side notes). So the wife comes out, because the neighbors are complaining about the new and colorful language I was inventing on the spot, looks at what I was working on and points to the ground wire for the headlights, that I took off when I removed the e-fan controller to pull the radiator and says "should that be connected somewhere?" So I am selling the jeep and taking up shuffle board....anyone wanna buy a jeep?
and u guys think we're dumb?! BUYAH! :)

Back