Last person to comment wins $20

Utah_jeepster said:
How much longer?

Sent from my PG86100 using Jeepz

Idk. It seems like every week I think I'm getting my baby back and I don't. I just wanna run thru a creek and splash in some mud!

Your jeeps home?

No. I was just home from work.
I discovered today that the insurance co had not paid the suppliment b/c the appraiser had not submitted it... It was JUST submitted last week... LAST WEEK. They have been working on the secondary supplement repair at least all september and the appraisal was submitted last week.
These people have had my jeep since July 2. JULY 2. I said, JULY 2! They started work the week of the 9th. We are a week away from 3 MONTHS. Just keep taking deep breathes and looking for outlets for my frustration. My club's halloween party is the weekend of the 19th. If I don't have my jeep by then I'm going to miss 3 days of offroading fun.
I admit I cried at the possibility of having my jeep totaled. A jeep I intend to keep for a lifetime. If I don't get to trail ride before I go to FL, I may cry again.

Did they give you a rental? Even if it's not in your coverage you could ask for one based on the time and oversights that is extending the time without a vehicle. You then cmould specify it needs to be a jeep. You get two things. One a jeep to test ride in and not feel so put out. Second it's something they pay for that may e accelerate the paperwork, etc..

It would have been better if they totalled it. You would have had a new one already

i dont care if i could buy a new one with insurance money it makes me kinda sick in the pit of my stomach thinking if my jeep was totaled

No total!!! I would keep the jeep regardless. I said, I plan to have him for life and I mean it. It's only been 6 years. I can't loose Monty already.

I feel for ya RN, can't see loosing mine either. Would chop for a trail buggie before I let them total it.

Back