Last person to comment wins $20

The Guy that started this thread is pretty good I bet he's laughing his ass off cause he will never have to pay up cause its gonna go on and on so I win

No. I'm talking about the scavenger hunt thread. I finally got the pic he requested. I let you all know so you could participate in finding the next item

Only in Maryland will it snow on Christmas Eve, skip Christmas, and then snow on the day after. Sitting here at work shaking my head. I wanna see real accumulation! I was stuck in a desert for three years! I wanna have some fun in the white stuff!

BTW, it was great celebrating Christmas at home with the kiddies. My daughter gave me the best present. It was a letter she wrote for me. I couldn't help but cry. Only my daughter could make a 6'6", 250# grown man cry.

Please stop setting off fireworks outside my window. Some of us have been working 12 hours a day for the last few days and work tomorrow. If something catches on fire, I'm gonna get mad.

Please stop setting off fireworks outside my window. Some of us have been working 12 hours a day for the last few days and work tomorrow. If something catches on fire, I'm gonna get mad.

If it happens again, let them know that you hear the voices, and they arent happy. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I have the flu. It sucks to be me right now, but aside from sweating like a cat in a dog pound, I think I'm starting to feel better

I have the flu. It sucks to be me right now, but aside from sweating like a cat in a dog pound, I think I'm starting to feel better

hey bro your jeep can always make ya feel better, go drive it with the top off through a big icey mud pit, that well bring that fever down and get your heart just a pumping with adrenalin while your geting well.

Back