Last person to comment wins $20

Yes sir , a jeepacorn is mythological to the outside world but exist only in a well respected forum such as Jeepz.com

Oh , forgot to mention , jeepacorns are the cherished female members of Jeepz.com !

Last edited:

We are more than just figments of the jeepz.com virtual reality. A little further research may be warranted.

We are more than just figments of the jeepz.com virtual reality. A little further research may be warranted.

Boy did mess that up ! Figment , no but well respected members as we all should be , yes . I for one would like to see that respect honored as I stand for that on my job where it is coed and equal opportunity therefore I try to convey the same in our forum. I'm sorry to have versed my explanation poorly. We all warrant the same respect therefore should have it as well . Thank you for pointing that out as it is a necessary point to be made since the very fabric that makes up Jeepz.com stands on virtues such as these. I for one believe in do unto others and should be well versed myself so with this I say , yes , jeepacorns are NOT myths but of flesh and blood and warrant the same rights and respect all members of this forum command and deserve.
Thank you for your reply . Greg

Yes , the jeepacorn surfaces every now and then to make themselves known . I guess that is why some may see the jeepacorn as a myth , but yes we know they are more than virtual , that are reality .

Back