Last person to comment wins $20

Are both voices speaking the same lingo... Or, is their possibly a language breakdown?

Oh yes we do! Make a hard core nurse vomit. Hell yeah.

I know you are only joking , but I will always have my respect for female doctors , nurses and EMT techs . On Feb. 8th 2007 , a female EMT saved me from losing consciousness following a side impact on my way to work. More than once , a female doctor cared for me on a doctor visit when Ill and female nurses stitched me up when I slipped with a wrench. Females who practice medicine rock ! Must be great to have her in her jeep club . You go girl ! I know GENNYBRO appreciates you in our forum . Thanks for all you do too . Greg

But if we keep it up long enough, Terry is gonna get tired of us lunatics and lock the thread,and we shall have a winner.

The blue isn't even a natural color, nuts. Even baby poo dosn't come out in that glow in the dark color. It just aint right. I protest.

The blue isn't even a natural color, nuts. Even baby poo dosn't come out in that glow in the dark color. It just aint right. I protest.

Can I get a ...heck yeah...? I say... I say..... Can I.... Can I .... Get.... A hell ..yeah?

Back