leaky jeeps

Imakrazy

i was just wondering if such a thing exist as a jeep that doesnt leak, ive owned 2 both leaked on the drivers side from the hardtop seal and my friend has one w the same problem. tell me were not the only ones

I've owned 4 CJs, 4 Yjs, & 3 Tjs; they have all leaked. Even owned a Cherokee that leaked too. It's a Jeep thing.

The back window leaks I'm thinking about buying new weather stripping to see if that helps they sell it in that quadratic mag or on there website

I thought you meant engine leaks when I first saw the post. The guy I got mine from said they were suppose to leak to keep the dust down on the trail.:)

LOL! The only leaks my 2001 TJ has is from underneath, I consider it is "marking it's territory".

Sent from my iPod touch using Jeepz

Here's the file of a service manual from Jeep for the water leak problem.

forumjeep ca

Hope it helps someone.

Bye

ok, all you guys talk of leaks and in the last heavy heavy rain a few days ago, i noticed water on the floor behind the passenger seat

ok, all you guys talk of leaks and in the last heavy heavy rain a few days ago, i noticed water on the floor behind the passenger seat

:pA Jeep is a Jeep, especially the Wranglers XJ - whatever! A little inconvience is what we accept to be JEEP Folks.

None of us have melted! Jeeps and a leak or 2, is like the Navy is 2 water!

There are Jeep owners and there rae Wusses! Right!

WooRaaaaaaaaaaa!:twisted: Jeeps kick Axx!

Rebuilt my hole jeep, no leaks for a few months. Now Power steering box and transmission are leaking.

Need another thread for guys with a cj that the fuel gauge works?

ha ha ha, i can be on that list. my gauge works when i am not moving but bounces all over hte place while driving. i have learned that as long as its bouncing around then i still have gas, once it stops then i need to find a gas station in the next few miles, ha ha ha

Back