LED Headlights – Model 8700 Evolution J - 15% OFF and FREE SHIPPING.

Allen's Offroad

LED Headlights – Model 8700 Evolution J - Model numbers : 0551131 Black 0551141 Chrome
7" Round LED Jeep Lights Regular retail $720.99/pair

8700_evo_j-1.jpg

High Performance 7″ LED headlight designed specifically for Jeeps with the 8700 Evolution J LED. It is the world’s first LED headlight with integrated anti-flicker technology that eliminates flickering caused by the Jeep electrical system in newer model year Jeeps. Other LED headlights require expensive and/or bulky anti-flicker harnesses, but the 8700 Evolution J Series is completely plug & play!

The Model 8700 Evolution J Series design offers a one-of-a-kind look, featuring a cool “half halo” light pipe and an exclusive “Evolution J” inner bezel. The ComfortLite™ high beam delivers additional illumination above the horizon, making it the ideal choice for Jeep owners seeking premium performance off-road LED lights. Available in 2-pack LED light kits, these LED Jeep lights are the way to go for any Jeep installation.

1st Jeep-specific LED off-road headlight
“Half halo” light pipe design
No anti-flicker harness required
Plug & play installation
Supports daytime running light (DRL) functionality found on Canadian Jeeps.
ECE versions (not for use in the U.S.) feature DRL & front position functions.
New ComfortLite™ high beams

Old Low Beam vs. New

8700EvolutionComparisonLBWeb-1.jpg

Old High Beam vs. New

8700EvolutionComparisonHBWeb-1.jpg

When you order, PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt). I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Have a blessed and prosperous day,

Allen

Back