lift question

flyboy

Hey guys, I have a 99 TJ sahara and considering a lift (4") Does anyone know what difference it makes having A/C when installing a lift? And if someone could give me list of ALL the stuff I'll need for the 4" lift (so I don't miss anything) Thanks

I don't see how AC will make a differnce. My 4" lift came with adjustable upper and lower control arms, front track bar, rear track bar relocation bracket, extended bump stops and sway bar links, t-case drop, new springs o'corse, dropped pitman arm, steering stabilzier, longer shocks. Prolly going to need extended break lines. I went ahead and installed a SYE and new drivehshaft so i didn't need to use the t-case drop, but its prolly not needed for a 4" lift, but a good idea if ya got the extra money to spend.
I don't think i'm missing anything....

I can't figure out why A/C makes a difference either but on some of the kits I've looked at, they specially say with or without A/C Thanks for the input.

I think you're thinking of a body lift. In the case of a body lift you'll have to move your radiator down 1" for a 1" body lift. I did my YJ but it's bare bones and no A/C.

RE: yj rear axle advice

Makes A huge difference, when you 4" higher, the air temp is 3 degree cooler, so the AC won't be used as much!

HEHEHE

Had too sorry.

Yes, body lifts it might make a difference.

Back