LOCKERS

RE: new motor

How much $$ u got? The more the better :lol: Save a little and put a lock-rite in the rear and spend a little more a put a selectable in the front(arb-or detroit e-locker)or put hubs in the front end and put a lock-rite up front too(cost about the same though)

RE: Hello strangers

try turning off the caps lock too. someone might take you seriously then. the search function also works wonders, this was recently covered in the cherokee, grand cherokee section, and i'm sure its been covered in the cj/yj/tj forum as well.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Jeepy!!!

yjdave hit 'er on the head - the best to use is the best you can afford! Selectables seem to be the best, but they are very expensive. I, too, would love to have lockers, even on my stock axles, but $$$$$$ says otherwise, for now. BTW, welcome to the "Z", but please TRY NOT TO SHOUT (caps lock ON)..............we can all hear pretty well - even us old farts!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: cherokee leaf packs

dbr5010 said:
iWANT TO PUT DIFF LOCKERS ON MY 95 WRANGLER WHATS THE BEST TO USE.

That's kind of a loaded question. Many factors could change the correct answer.

What do you use the Jeep for (street, what type if any trails, etc) would be a good start. Is it a daily driver?

There are many options which vary greatly in cost. A price range would help too.

By the way, all capital letters is considered yelling on an internet forum ;)

the price i was loking at was about 400,my jeep is only driven about two days a week and not far starting to get into trails.

RE: Portland Area shops

currupt4130 said:
lockers get you in too much trouble
I thought that's why we all got Jeeps in the first place? :lol:
Seriously though, if you drive with some common sense, you should be alright with lock-rights front and rear.

Back