Long time

LRwrnglr

Hey everybody! I know I haven't been on very much lately, the job and moving has kept me busy. But I am going to be on more from now on. I do have news......I am ordering the 2.5" suspension lift for the Libby tonight, got a set of Hercules 31" MTs I'm going to slap on it and take it wheeling! Ill post pics

LR

Take a bunch of pictures and write down the process and I'll hook you up with some stickers and swag - I'd love to get a Liberty lift install guide on Jeepz.com.

Welcome back

I will try to take as many pics as I can. I'm going to install it the weekend of the 22nd so hopefully I have some pics and some kind of write-up shortly after. Hey now free stuff is always a good thing!! haha

LR

Well I finally got the KJ done and lifted. After some complications its finally back on all fours and driving. We started Saturday night...ended up breaking the passenger side clevice...and had to wait until Tuesday to get the part. But I got it all back together lastnight and am planning on having some pics up pretty soon.

LR

Back