looking or a radiator with these dimentions 24-26 wide 17-18.5 tall

i am looking for a radiator the one i hve is 24x 19 top hose drivers side bottom hose passenger side any ides guys min of a 2 row fan went threw mine and i have no idea what the radiator is out of here is a pic of it
any ideas guys

100_3753.JPG

limited on space as i drive this on the road its my toyota with a sb 350 gm in it from a 78 vet .30 over and mild cam

Being that the tanks are mounted on the side it's most likely a gm radiator. Maybe it came out of the vet that had the motor. Might be worth a look.

every where i have takein the radiator to says it is a ford radiator but they dont know what its out of i have checked some vets allready and the radiators are bigger im at a loss and i cant afford to order a new one ta fit it they want to much for them but yet i want ta be able ta drive my baby again lol its a blast and i want ta take her muddin and trail rideing before the snow comes

check for old 80s 318 bmws. they are very close to that size, if i remember right

Have you checked the price on just having a new core added to your tanks? I did this a few years back on my old chevy truck. It was about half the price of a new radiator. It had brass tanks, can't tell by the pic if you have brass or what.

Back