Lots of TJ and JK OEM parts! Most are brand new!

usmctank84

I'm located around the cincy area and I've got quite a bit of stuff to sell/trade. Most of the JK parts are brand new, never installed 2012 parts...the TJ parts are used but in great condition.

For Sale (TJ):

White full steel doors off of a 1999. One door is stone white, the other is bright white (advance auto messed up the paint code to the one door but can be sanded down and repainted easily) great condition, no rust, glass and seals in great condition. No dings or dents. 1100 as is or 1200 both sanded down and put into primer.

Hard top off of a 2001. Black in color with tinted windows, wiper and rear defrost. Great condition with no imperfections. Comes with mounting hardware and will help install. 1200

Engine wiring harness off of a 1999 2.5L comes complete. 70

Factory front and rear trac bars. 20 ea

Throttle body from a 2.5L 50

5 factory wheels and tires. 120

Manual hoist for a 2003-2006 unlimited hard top (may fit other years/models) 100

For Sale (JK):

Full steel door shells for a 2012 4 door. They are in great condition, in primer ready to be painted. 1100

Full steel door shells for a 2012 2 door. Great condition, in primer and ready for paint. 500

Hard top for a 2011-2012 4 door with freedom panels. Black and Has tinted windows, rear wiper and defrost. It's in great condition, new, never mounted. Comes with mounting hardware and will help install. Also comes with hardtop stand. 2000

Hard top for a 2011-2012 2 door. Brand new, never mounted. Black, has freedom panels, tinted windows, rear wiper and defrost. No scratches, cracks etc. Includes mounting hardware and will help install. 1900

Also have several rear glass windows (lift gate glass) for 2011-2012 hard tops.
Tinted with wiper, motor, defrost: 425
Non tinted with wiper, motor, defrost: 350
The rear windows are complete with hinges and bottom strip. They are ready to be hung!

Have a few spare motors for the rear windows: 50ea

2 rear tailgates for 2011-2012. Brand new, never mounted. They are sanded in primer. 400ea

New 4 door rollbars. 250

New 2 door rollbars 200

Let me know if you're interested. Happy hunting.

Bump! I have a set of yellow full steel doors and a black hard top off of a 2005 rubicon without the vents!

Back