made some tube fenders

not done yet but they are bolted on.still have to add some more tube and build inner fender wells. :D

They look dog gone nice can not wait to see the finish product! I like the home made mods so much more than the store bought units. True Jeepers sprit! tug :wink:

only spent 70 dollars on steel and there will be alot left.probably could have done it for 40.they make my jeep look alot bigger with all that wheel well.this is somthing i wanted to do for awhile,and was kind of forced into it since my tire caught my inner well and shredded my old fender.

what type of welder did you use to weld the sheetmetal to the tubing with. im gonna make a set but all ive got is an arc and mig welder

it was mig i dont know what machine it was my buddy is the welder.i can find out from him if you want.thanx for the replies all.

A little squealing going on.

yea i really want a set, i think if i do it tho ill make them attatch to my inner wheel well so i dont have to deal with relocating crap, but imma make mine with a flare, just to make the state happy, i might make the flare removable tho......

Transmition sounds

i'm still working on my design... they are gonna be the special mud edition fenders

o man i can so see a set of bolt on fender flares front and rear, theyd look good too... use square tubing and have flat fenders front and rear with silver bolts, wow thats sounding cool as crap

Back