Merry Christmas Everyone

Woot!

Here I am in Ortonville, we're about to feed on Christmas tacos...

The age-old Ballantine tradition of tacos at Christmas was birthed when we finally got SICK AND TIRED of everyone's different dietary preferences... So, do-it-yourself tacos was really the logical way to go...

Strange, really, thinking of Mingez as the spanish rice with chiles is nearing completion, and Mud, there will indeed be plenty of BEANS!!!

Merry Christmas again, everyone, from me and mine, to you and yours...

Saurian said:
Woot!

Here I am in Ortonville, we're about to feed on Christmas tacos...

The age-old Ballantine tradition of tacos at Christmas was birthed when we finally got SICK AND TIRED of everyone's different dietary preferences... So, do-it-yourself tacos was really the logical way to go...

Strange, really, thinking of Mingez as the spanish rice with chiles is nearing completion, and Mud, there will indeed be plenty of BEANS!!!

Merry Christmas again, everyone, from me and mine, to you and yours...

Don't forget to have beans on the side! :lol:

As it's getting reasy to wind down I'll say that I hope everyone and ALL of yours had a safe and joyous Christmas.

May the year ahead heal old wounds (physical & emotional), fill empty pockets, and see love ones returned from afar. May God Bless everyone here in our extended family and all over the World, providing a better place for our children and Grandchildren to live and grow.

firemanharry said:
As it's getting reasy to wind down I'll say that I hope everyone and ALL of yours had a safe and joyous Christmas.

May the year ahead heal old wounds (physical & emotional), fill empty pockets, and see love ones returned from afar. May God Bless everyone here in our extended family and all over the World, providing a better place for our children and Grandchildren to live and grow.

Amen, brother, amen.8)

Back