method for saddam

TwistedCopper said:
Like "W" said, I have my own opinions what should be done with him, but let the Iraqi people decide. They deserve that, and so does he.

I agree, he was their problem, let them decide. If not, the worst torture I can think of is to force-feed him reruns of the movie "Gigli", I'll never forgive my girlfriend for dragging me to that abortion of a movie.

Nah, nobody deserves to go through that. :)

I think we otta throw him in jail for life, perminently handcuffed, with couple hundred armed guards, car battery, three pairs of plyers, some acid , some jumper cables and me!

when i get home (im at school right now with a bit of free time :p) i will copy an email i recieved from my dad onto here.
Basically, Saddam killed 300,000 people. That's the population of Tampa. Who doesn't know someone who lives in Tampa? And this is the Untied States, whose population is way bigger than Afghanistan. Basically, what I am trying to say is that nearly everyone in Afghanistan has suffered a loss from the Suddam Regime. Also in the email, they show 300,000 dots. Its a lot more than you think, maybe 10 pages worth at the least!

Suddam deserves to die... he needs a nail hammered into him for all the deaths he caused, at least 300,000 of them. Then salt needs to be poured over him. Then shooters with bad aim... then, when he is at his very last breath, stoned.

JUST MY OPINION!!! :-D

saddam

i like the women guard and the starve to eat pork ideas

RenegadeChic77 said:
when i get home (im at school right now with a bit of free time :p) i will copy an email i recieved from my dad onto here.
Basically, Saddam killed 300,000 people. That's the population of Tampa. Who doesn't know someone who lives in Tampa? And this is the Untied States, whose population is way bigger than Afghanistan. Basically, what I am trying to say is that nearly everyone in Afghanistan has suffered a loss from the Suddam Regime.

I assume you meant "IRAQ" not "Afghanistan"?

haha yeah my bad....
I get Iraq and Afghanistan confused sometimes, because for a while Afghanistan was the center of attention.... MY BAD! :oops: :oops: :oops:

RenegadeChic77 said:
haha yeah my bad....
I get Iraq and Afghanistan confused sometimes, because for a while Afghanistan was the center of attention.... MY BAD! :oops: :oops: :oops:

It's all good, I just thought I had missed something in the news. Haven't been watching. 8)

personally i think they should of put a bullet in his head when they found him and then said "well, he fired at me first!" but since they didn't i like tugs thought of jail with a bunch of women. or shoot him to death with potato guns. potato guns are fun and powerful.

in IRAQ (hey i got it right!!) they usually behead people for capitol punshment, and they are trying him in Iraq, so that is probably what is going to happen. Also, they are going to VIDEO TAPE his execution so that the Iraqis have proof of his death....

o, and wouldnt it be great if he had to read all of these posts posted anywhere around the world about how much he is hated? that would certianly depress me up a wall!!

ummmmmmm...just put him in guantanomo bay. like others have said, why do you need to kill him?

Death is too easy. Just have a loop tape of Stairway to Heaven, and Toby Keith playing in his cell... FOREVER! Hoooaaaahahahahaa!

Worse, that song by U2 shiney happy people, or what ever it is called. I want to kill myself after hearing it once! I like the zoo and paintball Idea!

Put him in the ring with Mike Tyson, but don't give Mike Tyson his pills so he is extra mean!! That is what I call pay per view.

All honesty, I think the New Iraqie Government should handle the trial and the sentence. They are the people that have been persecuted for 30+ years. It is only fair!

Sandy stuff!

what about, "It's A Small World After All"??
its a small world after all
its a small world after all
i dont know the rest of the words
but its a small world after all!!

all good ideas, i think they should just cut open his skin on his muscles and poor salt and citric acid like crazy. let it heal, and do it all over again. however i do not think they should kill him, he should feel the pain of (300,000) people, if that is true.

Maybe like a hard love detox. Give him everything he´d need for survival and drop him in the middle of Antartica. Make him appreciate, what he had, his fellow human beings and maybe teach him a little humility (I doubt it). If anybody asks where he went, the answer could be, it´s in Gods hands now.
Or lock him up in the same cell, with Hannible Lector :twisted:

Back