Minutemen in Kali

wm69

You aren't going to believe this.

Pics can be found with below commentary at this link.....
The Voice » TheSanta Ana, CA, Mexican Consulate setup a mobile Mexican Matricula Consular ID center on UNITED STATES PUBLIC SCHOOL PROPERTY

December 9, 2007 - San Juan Capistrano, CA

The Santa Ana, CA, Mexican Consulate sets up a mobile Mexican Matricula Consular ID center on UNITED STATES PUBLIC SCHOOL PROPERTY- Capistrano School District at the Adult English Language Development Center located at 31351 Camino Real, San Juan Capistrano, CA.

When the Minutemen arrived at the Capistrano School District Adult School there was a hub of activity. A mobile Mexican Consulate center was in full swing.

Mexican Consulate Mobile Matricula Consular Center

Legal resident Mexican Nationals have U.S. issued green cards for identification.
Mexican Nationals in the U.S. ILLEGALLY do NOT have a green card and therefore need a Mexican matricula consular identification card - matricula means: of a like group and consular means: from a consulate.

Mexican government ID transactions on U.S. public school property.
The fee is $27 per Matricula Consular application.

One Minuteman

After the Minutemen had been onsite for about an hour and a half, the mobile center was shut down - above photo.

Once Minutemen began to observe and report, documenting and photographing. The Mexican Nationals no longer ventured forth to the center and many, who had been in attendance, left the mobile center.

MEXICAN DIPLOMAT TELLS MINUTEMEN - LEAVE!

The Mexican diplomat, above, would not give us her business card nor her name.

The Mexican diplomat, above, approached the Minutemen as the Minutemen were peacefully strolling about- on United States public school property - observing and taking photos of the event.

Minutewoman - peacefully assembling on public school property.

The Mexican diplomat repeatedly said, "This a private event for Mexicans only ... You cannot be here . I am telling you nicely as I do not want to call the police. Please leave."

Minutemen assembled on U.S. school property.

Minuteman Project National Rally Spokesman Raymond Herrera said to the Mexican diplomat, "No, we will not leave. We are guaranteed freedom of assembly under OUR Constitution."

I said to the diplomat, "The U.S. should adopt Mexico's immigration policy."

"Oh," she agreed. "Mexico has a very good immigration policy."

Mexican diplomat on south side of the mobile center.

The Mexican diplomat was particularly vexed by our photographing of the event. " DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS," she commanded repeatedly.?

Minutemen stated that in the USA, we have the right to photograph in public.
"No, you cannot take photos," she insisted. Herrera and the diplomat then entered into a lengthy discussion in Spanish.

GANG MEMBER with application in hand

The man, above photo, displayed gang hand signals and yelled out "THIS IS OUR TERRITORY!" The Mexican diplomat witnessed and seemingly approved of the gang member at the "Mexican Only" event.

He appeared to be filling out an application - in his left hand above. Many have informally been told that in the Hispanic community only gang members wear black shoes. Note in the photo above, the only man in black shoes is the self-professed gang member.

DIPLOMAT ASSAULTS!

The Minutewoman, above, had been quietly photographing...

Photo by Deb - Mexican Diplomat has a matricula consular card in her hand.

Suddenly the door above opened, and the Mexican diplomat, came out yelling. The photo above is just before she lashed out.

To our utter amazement, the diplomat started to strike out at the Minutewoman! We were in a state of shock. As she yelled, she struck across the Minutewoman's lower right jaw and lip, several times.

The Minutewoman above used her sign in her left hand as a shield, while pulling her camera back from the assaulting Mexican diplomat.

Ten minutes after the assault the Minutewoman still had a "stinging" sensation on her lip and jaw area.

POLICE ARRIVE
Police arrived after the assault.

The police said they had been called by the consulate as they had reported that the Minutemen were inside the building yelling and pushing about. We never entered the building and had been quietly moving outside, on school property.

Herrera spoke with officers then requested they interview the diplomat.

Per the officer's request, the diplomat came forward.

"They must leave," she said to the officer. But the officer replied, "No, this is a public school and they can be here."

The diplomat then said that we must stop photographing them.

"Ma'am," the officer informed her, "You are in a public area and they can photograph."

The officer then asked her, "Do you have the paperwork to use this facility."

"Yes," she replied.

"I would like to see it," the officer said,

"I don't have the paperwork with me," she said back to him.

"I would like to see your identification, " the officer said.

"No, you can't," she said to the officer. The officer at this point followed her inside of the building.

"I have no identification with me. I did not drive", she finally said as the officer pursued the issue. At this point, the door shut and the officer remained inside of the building.

OFFICER ON THE PHONE

After the officer spoke with the diplomat, he returned to his vehicle and spoke on his cell phone for about 15 to 20 minutes.

After he hung up, he met with us. He said the consulate did not have paperwork but that he had spoken to the individual who had granted the use of the school. He said that we could continue to assemble on the school property.

He appeared sympathetic about the Minutewoman assault, but said the Mexican Consulate staff had diplomatic immunity.

CONSULAR VEHICLE

?

What is a Matricula Consular card?

U.S. Congressman Gary Miller <http://www.house.gov/garymiller/MatriculaConsularCardsMythandFacts.html>

Matricula Consular cards are identification cards issued by the Mexican government to mainly illegal immigrants living in the United States. Currently, more than 350 financial institutions accept Matricula Consular cards as proof of identification thereby allowing thousands of illegal immigrants to have access to mainstream U.S. financial services.

Should you desire to express your opinion on the use of the Mexican Consulate's mobile matricula consular ID center in this manner and a Mexican diplomat assaulting an American woman on U.S. public school property, you may contact the following:

Adult Education - San Juan Capistrano School District
949-489-7445

Capistrano Adult and Community Education <http://www.capousd.org/adult/>

Welcome to the Mexican States of America.

Now, will the illegals be screaming "racism"? :roll:

OK, I expect to get totally flamed for this comment, but..................when are we going to let the poor people alone???? These illegal immigrants that have the whole dang country in an uproar are POOR people. Most I've met have been HARD WORKING poor people......just tryin' to make a living like the rest of us. For some reason these corporate CEO's that run a company into the ground, ship the jobs out of our borders (and bash the h*** out of our 401K's), then are sent away with $35 million (or some such) "severence" packages don't seem to raise anybody's hackles. But let some poor sumbtch makin' $1 a day in Mexico come across a river and try to do better, and we're all over him like stink on sh$$!! Now we're building a damn wall............didn't we just cheer and rejoice when the Berlin wall was brought down?????? I don't get it. "Send us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free".......................what happened to that???????

God help us!!!!

As Pogo said, "We have met the enemy, and it is us."

OK, I expect to get totally flamed for this comment, but..................when are we going to let the poor people alone???? These illegal immigrants that have the whole dang country in an uproar are POOR people. Most I've met have been HARD WORKING poor people......just tryin' to make a living like the rest of us. For some reason these corporate CEO's that run a company into the ground, ship the jobs out of our borders (and bash the h*** out of our 401K's), then are sent away with $35 million (or some such) "severence" packages don't seem to raise anybody's hackles. But let some poor sumbtch makin' $1 a day in Mexico come across a river and try to do better, and we're all over him like stink on sh$$!! Now we're building a damn wall............didn't we just cheer and rejoice when the Berlin wall was brought down?????? I don't get it. "Send us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be free".......................what happened to that???????

God help us!!!!

As Pogo said, "We have met the enemy, and it is us."

No problem with them coming here......if they do it legally, and if they at least attempt to melt into the "melting pot" instead of silently invading our country and wanting US to change. If they want people to speak spanish, they need to stay in countries where people speak spanish. If I were to move to south America or Spain, I would learn to speak spanish and not be insulted if/when the citizens in those countries didn't speak English.

They're breaking our laws, and our govt is ignoring them. I do agree we should fine the HELL out of anyone caught hiring these people. That it inself would probably solve the problem.
That said the fact that people who are not here legally walk our streets with no fear of the law just isn't right.

....................That said the fact that people who are not here legally walk our streets with no fear of the law just isn't right.

Well, I'll agree with you there. There's a WHOLE lot going on in this country right now that "just isn't right".

Well, I'll agree with you there. There's a WHOLE lot going on in this country right now that "just isn't right".

What really riles me up about this subject is.....

These people overwhelm our ER here and NONE of them pay. If you are a US citizen they will do anything short of shattering your kneecaps to get you to pay before you walk out the door. If you're an illegal, you just walk out the door. A neighbor works at the hospital and she rants about this all the time.

That would be a great time to call INS because you know you have an illegal alien there. I mentioned that to her and she said that even if the hopital calls that the cops/INS can't do anything because apparently there is a law forbidding it. Nice how some laws are ok to break and others aren't....

What really riles me up about this subject is.....

These people overwhelm our ER here and NONE of them pay. If you are a US citizen they will do anything short of shattering your kneecaps to get you to pay before you walk out the door. If you're an illegal, you just walk out the door. A neighbor works at the hospital and she rants about this all the time.

That would be a great time to call INS because you know you have an illegal alien there. I mentioned that to her and she said that even if the hopital calls that the cops/INS can't do anything because apparently there is a law forbidding it. Nice how some laws are ok to break and others aren't....

So..........is that "their" fault or "our" fault??? It just saddens me to see what we've become as a "people". I guess I'm getting too old.........:( :(

I have no problem with anyone coming here legally. But as you guys have said it's when they break our laws and expect us to conform is when I get ticked off.
Laws should be enforced, but our Goverment keeps turning a blind eye.

My families come from Germany and Russia, I still remember my great Grandmother speaking with a thick Russian accent when she talked, but she did take the time to learn english. They also came to this country legally and respected the laws of their new home.

I have problems with legal and illegal immigration.
Our country, or what is left of it cannot sustain all of these people.
Large cities are already fighting over electricity and water.
Traffic congestion. Failing health-care.
How many more people living here and using the emergency room as their primary health care plan do you think we can handle.
Why is my family health insurance $400 per month already?

Here is a video that explains my opinion on the topic.
These facts are correct and scary as heck.

[YT="Immigration gumballs"]n7WJeqxuOfQ[/YT]

I guess my problem with "illegals" no matter where they are from, is they don't have to pay taxes! If they were legal and received a SSN they would have to pay right along beside us. Think how much this would help. I look at my paycheck and think if I did not have to pay taxes I would make a pretty good living.

Last edited:
So..........is that "their" fault or "our" fault??? It just saddens me to see what we've become as a "people". I guess I'm getting too old.........:( :(

I would say it's both. Ours for letting them in and hiring them (if people wouldn't hire them they wouldn't come), and theirs for breaking our laws (and in a lot of cases flaunting the fact that they are breaking our laws).
Groups like the Minutemen have tried to stop them, but get nowhere because our federal govt stops the Minutemen instead of stopping the illegals.
Would you suggest just having open borders or what? Just curious.

Around here things have really been changing at both ends of the spectrum. In the county next to me, Prince William County, Police are finally cracking down on illegal immigrants. On the other hand, in Maryland I heard of a city who wants to be a "safe zone" where illeagl immigrants can live in peace, not worrying about INS and such. I see it as 1000 people standing at my doorstep, all in desperate need of food and shelter. As much as I want to help, I can only take a small amount. In spite of this, my whole house gets crammed full of people, with more outside and I'm stuck with providing everything. The only way I see to solve the problem is to maybe help other countries where these immigrants come from.

We have helped them, reference NAFTA. We sent American jobs down there.

..................Would you suggest just having open borders or what? Just curious.

Sorry, my ranting got a bit out of hand.............of course, open borders would not work (except for Canada, of course ;) ). The way things are going, it'll probably be Mexico with the "illegal immigrant" problem before we know it............all the jobs will be down there (at a MUCH lower wage rate, of course) and all of us workin' stiffs will be wading that same river to get some work down there...............which is somewhat my point :)???: ). I think we're barking up the wrong tree. I don't think our most serious problem is all these poor folk flooding in, straining our resourses, taxing our health care "system"......hell, that's how our country was formed. I think it's those with all the BIG, BIG money (which neither you nor I could even imagine), those with "power", those same greedy ones who are outsourcing EVERYTHING to places all over the world so they can make MORE money (just how much is enough????) who are causing our problems. Jefferson said that revolution is a good thing.............maybe it's time.

New rant over,
mud

Back