More humor, however this was after work

bigTlilODD

I was driving home and stopped at a light, because it was red. I unzip the window and tuck it down. Then I look over and this lady has 3 kids in her car. One of them must have asked her about me unzipping the window. I figure this because the mom is using her hands and miming unzipping a window, then pointing to the handles that roll down windows. All 3 boys were just staring in amazement. Then one of them that looked about 3 years old, blonde shaved hair and big deep blue eyes looked at me and gave me a thumbs up! :-D I almost cried it was soooo cute. Who knows, maybe I contributed to making 3 more Jeepers in this world. :) Well, one can hope.[addsig]

it is amazing how some of our simpilist things we can do will amaze little kids everything i do amazes my baby siste well she 2 almost 3 but she still a baby and even me sleeping... its awesome!!! and it goes to show even some of the things we do in everyday life can just teach a little person something new and exciting[addsig]

That's cool, since I've retired from driving trailers I do miss when the little kids would look at me and do the hand motion for the air horns.....lol The kids love to hear that and my kids miss it also........Bullet[addsig]

Kids love Jeeps no matter the age. Bullet I had no idea you were a hand. Out there in a road tractor you live for the shot hem lines and the kids pulling the make believe horn. You can sure get you spirits lifted when a kid shows his approval for you ride no matter how many wheels it has! Tug[addsig]

Hey Tug, I drove a milk tanker for awhile (Peterbuilt). Used to make my day, when I´d get the horn sign, from a kid and I´d cut loose with a 300 db MOOOOOOOO! Boss liked my horn so much, he had them installed on all his trucks. :-D [addsig]

around here, those truckers aren't aloud to honk for kids in schoolbuses... that's annoying. oh well...[addsig]

I pulled BEER 64000 lbs of cold beer. If the world had of known what I was pullen I would have had a bunch of folks wanting me to blow for em. hehehe. I to miss the the kids and my boys were trained to wave to the truckers at an early age. What most folks dont think about is the drivers are mostly pretty good ol boys with a family at home that only gets seen one or two days out of the week. They get real lonely out there and when the kids wave or want them to blow that is a good feeling for the drivers. On the other hand a flashing of flesh, or a pretty smile, or the raise of a hem line is sure nice too. Tug[addsig]

LMAO Big, yeah Tug I'll leave that one alone. I hauled chemical tankers nationwide for 10 years then I stayed somewhat local delivering gas to stations around New England for 5yrs. Now I like the office atmosphere, I'm am getting desperate to get back to work sometime soon after having reconstructive knee surgery...........Bullet
[addsig]

Go ahead I can take it. I am just glad they didn't want me suck for em. hehehehe Tug
Man is my face red ;-) [addsig]

Back