Motocraft 2150 Carb

SenorCole86

I've heard these make nice replacement for old cj-7's and God knows I need one. Please post here or email me at mosquito456@hotmail.com if you know where I could get one or you have one for sale. I'd kinda like on on the cheaper side. Thanks a lot.

Do you live in a high altitude region? The Motorcraft 2150 is the high altitude version of the 2100. I have one 2100 for a manual Jeep. It may need rebuilt. I swithed to a 4- barrel. What's on your Jeep now? Are you trying to do a factory restoration? I also have a factory Jeep padded roll bar cover. It is an OEM accessory that is still in the box w/original instructions. The color is blue denim. I have original Jeep stereos, but they are for Wagoneer/trucks....not CJ's

jeepless UPDATE

I got a 2150 from eBay but I'm not 100% sure its gonna fit without some major modding to my exhaust system right there.

RE: Hard Top for 93

Why would you have to modify the exhuast? And the 2150 is the same size as the 2100 just the venturis are bigger in the 2150. So install is the same for both.

The air injection manifold is kinda in the way. Instead of modding it, I just took it out and plugged up the holes. This leaves me with an air pump that is ding nothing right now. If anybody wants it or has any cool ideas about what I might do with it, gimme a PM.

Are the chap selling it on ebay and who I talked to on jeepforum.com? I am interested in it but I also have several others I'm looking at and thinking about getting.

Back