motor,transmission,np231--$500

spyder873

Looking to trade or sell
4.0 motor with 250k miles, ran strong when I started parting the jeep out due to a rusty frame. I have video from the last time it ran in April. It also has the full engine compartment wiring harness and computer. Comes with Masterflow high volume water pump, cold air kit, also

An ax15 5 speed – was rebuilt shortly before I bought the jeep. I installed a new clutch when we replaced the main seal on the motor (thought was leaking but was the rear corner of valve cover)
Np231 transfer case.
This is a complete package for someone who wants to do a 4 cyl to 6 cyl swap. It came out of a 1994 jeep wrangler. All was in strong working order and is still mounted in the jeep. You would have to come out and remove from frame (Due to a medical condition, I cannot do this).
Some of the other parts that maybe included in the deal would be, Tub ,Frame,hood,grill, seats ,dash, 3/8th gas tank skid plate, Clean Title if you want the whole thing. (You pay transfer fees) and any other parts I have lying around from the dismantling.

What would trade for?
Cash ( is always good) , A good set of 5) 35 x 12.5 x 15 Mt’s ( These must have good deep Tread) or a utility trailer ( preferably enclosed and not something built in a back yard) ,or A larger commercial printer or plotter for decal making ( would require model number so I can see if it will do what I want it to do) pics required . Or offer me something; we may be able to come to an agreement.

Where are you located? I have s 94 with the 4 cylinder and would like to up grade.

I am in Pennsylvania . sorry it took so long to get back computer was down. but yes I still have everything and Yes I am willing to separate( well you will ,I cant due to health reasons )

Pm me if still interested

How much are looking to get for the transmission and transfer case????

Back