Mud Tires

Welcome to Jeepz.com.

I've only run one type of mud tire - the BFG KM2, so I can't really compare it to anything. I will say that I like the tire - it does well on the road and isn't too noisy.

The Interco narrow ss is about the best for mud. Most of the local mud racers like it. The TSl Bogger is also pretty god.

The best tire I have ever run off road is the super swamper tsl SX. it is a bias ply tire so on road isn't the best, but I don't think you can beat them off road. I ran them for several years and never put a tare, cut or nick In the sidewall. I have used BFG mud tires and all terrain, super swamper tsl radials, and several off brand mud tires and NONE came close to the performance of my tsl SX.

Super Swamper. Bogger, then the SX, followed by the standard TSL. Even better when you take out every other lug.

TOYO.. M/T... you won't get a better tire period.. mileage, traction, low noise, wear, defy anyone to prove another tire is superior to the TOYO

On my 1960 CJ5 I run the BFG KM2. They wear pretty good on pavement also. I like them better than the Pro Comp mud tires. I have run the BFG AT's in the past, but they do not like deep sticky mud. 8)

Back