my first jeep wave

No one said they wernt real jeeps.......... their just ugly; but Damn capable of rippin up some rocks, trails, or whatever u throw at them. Have a friend that has one UGLY but awesome. Like the women u wake up to after a night at the bar till 3am. :)

I think they look kinda cool.

And some people think they are hummer nock offs, but I don't see it. If they have anything to do with hummers, it was jeeps way to show hummer everything they did wrong.

I think they look kinda cool.

And some people think they are hummer nock offs, but I don't see it. If they have anything to do with hummers, it was jeeps way to show hummer everything they did wrong.

Well said!

Everyone is entitled to their personal opinion and I understand this. I have a certain series of topless Jeep that I do not care for, but you will never catch me slamming them. They are Jeeps and I love them....the owners are Jeepers and I have love for them. JKs seem to have more haters than other series beacuse they are....well....new.

The 4dr versions seem to get the most hate because they look so different, but they are the perfect solution for Jeepers with little Jeepers in the family. Both of my Jeeps are 2dr and rarely get used for family outings because it is a pain to get the little ones in (unless the top is off), so I see the convenience of 4 doors.

4dr JKs do not appeal to me personally, but I have been off road with them and have much respect for them.

I've always said that there are Jeepers and Jeep owners....when someone hates on a particular series of Jeep, instead of extending the family love......it lets me know what category they fit in and where their head is at.

Sounding off from South Florida, here.....if you get waved at down here, it's probably me.....I don't get it back most of the time, but whatever:p I'm a Jeeper!!!

Sounding off from South Florida, here.....if you get waved at down here, it's probably me.....I don't get it back most of the time, but whatever:p I'm a Jeeper!!!

Welcome to the family, nurseshark74! Big wave from South Alabama!

Gotta tell ya, this is my first post here, I use to have a Ranger and all my friends have jeeps and saw the "wave" all the time and was jealous, now I too have a Jeep, an LJ, and had numerous waves on my first outing, just plan awesome...
8)

Idk how it is where u guys are at but I'm seeing more and more soccer moms in the 4dr wranglers and I don't think they have a clue on exactly what it is they are driving. Never get the wave from them

I have a 06 Liberty sport. No its not a wrangler but I can definitely tell you i can get up and out into the wilderness. Greatest feeling in the world. And all my friends appreciate the fact that its a Jeep! By the way it is our only vehicle so it does have to go to the grocery store to.

Back