my helpers

fireman32

the jeep is finally home to stay and my two boys were helping me hook up the 4x4 harness, it is safe to say they are addicted to the jeep.

Attachments

• IMG_2611_1.JPG
    IMG_2611_1.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_2612.JPG
    IMG_2612.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 138

one of my two boys comes out and helps. the other one is to busy on the computer but i know he is interested because he is always reading about different cars and loves the forza series of games

Great to see you get them involved...my two sons are out on their own now,but they NEVER turn down a chance to go trailin'(if they can get off work).

Jeeps are great for family bonding!

Growing up, my family had several Jeeps. The 59 CJ had a 4 cyl, and my dad decided to replace the 4 cyl with a Chevy 327 Small Block. I "helped" him with that engine installation, and I'm sure I was more in the way than really helping, but my dad put up with me. To this day, over 40 years later, I still remember working on that project with my dad. I learned a lot working on that Jeep, and learned to drive in it too. Good times...actually, the best of times.

i remember going 4x4ing with my dad before i was in grade school. he was stationed in quantico but lived some where out in the woods and had a scout or an old bronco. this was probably 1980 or so.

This is the first jeep in the family, and patience while letting your kids help work on the jeep is not an easy thing to master. At the end of the day when they tell their mama what bolts they tightened and parts they held with a big ol smile of I did a man thing, and wanting to go jeeping every afternoon i'm home its worth it. it is perhaps the best reason to own a jeep.

Teach them young. Its a life skill that will help them when they get their 1st Jeep.

:) looks like my son helping my husband work on our jeeps. My son has a little red jeep my husband has modified with headlights grippier tires and a car battery instead of the dinky one that comes with it. I have a 48 Willy's Jeep that's a work in progress and my husband has a 98 YJ that has more modifications on it than I could remember and would get wrong if I tried :) But they are always working on one of them :) and they love it.

I can't wait for my son to be old enough to work on the Jeep / go wheeling. Right now he loves riding around in his car seat in the back of the Jeep (he's almost 2).

it's pretty nice helpin my dad with our jeep. keep em interested. it's a great learning experience and great bonding

Back