my little beagle hound

bugleboy

my beagle is giving me some mixed signals, yesterday i took him for a long walk and tied him to the hitch of my cherokee while i poped the hood and cleaned the engine, he looked a little thirsty so i got his bowl and walked over to the hose to fill it up, when i came back with his bowl i set it on the ground then noticed my rear tire was all wet... that smelly ol hound dog thought it would be a good idea to pee on my tire. i scolded him for it an then told him "no, bad dog! you only pee on fords and toyotas!" i sprayed it off then he decided to poop right next to the jeep... (why diddnt he go when i took him for a walk?) i was starting to take it personally but then he started staring and whimpering at the back door, so i unhooked him and opend the door and got inside (i did have to lift him he is gettin old, only god knows how he will get in once my jeep is lifted a few inches higher lol) he sniffed around and took a nap for a while, an when i opened the door to let him out he wouldent budge, im getting some mixed signals from this hound, does he like my jeep or hate it? i had to take him for a ride around the block before he would get out lol

image-2504120989.png

image-2504120989.png

Attachments

• image-3688784010.png
    image-3688784010.png
    696.4 KB · Views: 719
Last edited:

Cute dog. He just doesn't want to be left behind.

Peeing on the tire and pooping next to it isn't a bad thing to a dog. He's marking his territory. It's now his and the marking warnes other dogs to stay away. And now that he's had a ride, Good luck getting away without him.

I get the silent treatment if i don't take him with me.

Attachments

• 100_0891.JPG
    100_0891.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 306
steady.foot said:
Peeing on the tire and pooping next to it isn't a bad thing to a dog. He's marking his territory. It's now his and the marking warnes other dogs to stay away. And now that he's had a ride, Good luck getting away without him.

i take him tothe dog park in it all the time, its the only car he is allowd to ride in at my house, sometimes inthe morning he is hot on my heels as i walk out the door hopeing to get to ride to school with me lol

Back