My Rant about Nintendo WII

pinaplebob

Alright, so I've been set since I played the new Nintendo WII that I want one. I am a person that has never bought a system new and most of my systems have been used, or hand me down game systems. But i've decided to try and buy one new this time.

At this present time, there is not a single one in the state of Illinois. Everyone is sold out, and doesn't know when more will come in. The only option I have to buy one is from EPAY which to say the least is not a option. I find it hard to belive that there are 1275 on ebay right now and not a single one in the state. Talk about planning there. You can get any and every controller, seat, game, but you can't get the system.

Who decides the marketing at shipping routes of WII's? And the big question, is how to the same 10 sellers on EPAY seems to be the only people that can get these.

Do WII's exist in any other part of the state? Is it wrong to want to pay the face value for the system instead of getting ripped off because they are popular?

I own the wii, just luck..walked into a wal-mart and saw it in the case. I snagged it, the guy told me he put two of them in there 15 minutes earlier. The only game i've been playing for it is zelda. There are not many games out there for it, atleast...good games. I say wait it out, you'll get one don't spend more the 250 for it.

Problem is everyone goes and buys them and re-sells them on eBay. That's why you can't find em. Wait long enough and the idiots that invested way too much money buying them to resell will drop their prices.

Yeah I know about EBAY after watching for the last couple of days the prices on EBAY are slowly coming down. At least what I've seen. So LGR how is ZELDA? I own everyone, and my GF who knows about how much I like zelda saw a new one out and bought it for me with the players guide. So now all i need is a WII, so it's sitting there taunting me.

The only upside to all of this, is I got the guy at best buy to tell me that they will get some in this weekend, he didn't know how many, but he said it sounded like a major shipment. Now it's just a matter of luck.

Yeah, back in the high school days I used to camp out at best buy for the day after thanksgiving sale. I thought about it, but that is a long long weekend. If I knew of a actual time or date I would consider it.

Back