Name change?!?

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
So after 8 years of being a business tycoon / owner (wifes hair salon) we have decided to close the doors and move back to Arizona (my home state).

First off it sucks rocks! This economy just killed a good business, my credit, and my hopes of going international in the hair salon biz.
Other than that it looks like I will be further from Moab that just 220 miles. Not like I had any money this year to go visit or any thing. But the biggest problem I now face...

Do I change Jeepz name to AZ jeepster?8)

I'm sorry to hear about the business, hopefully things will turn around shortly.

I just came back from AZ (went there on business), and it's a pretty nice place... at least in winter.

Why not stay in Utah, and do something else?

south texas is booming for good hair salons. my wife's uncle is a stylist and owns his own salon and he is always getting calls to go to houston and san antonio for shows. he has appointments all day long and has to turn people away because he is so jammed. he is working out of brownsville but corpus is hte same way.

First off, great to see ya' back!!!

I vote no for changin' your name.......there's just way to many "Utah jokes/digs" that we wouldn't have with Arizona.:D

Only one wife (See?????),
mud

On second thought.....maybe we can come up with something about gila monsters or some such.

Best of luck to you in your new endeavors!!

Friend mud.

Good to see you back Steven. Move here to Texas. It's much better living and friendlier people. LMAO Mud!!! Good to see you too.

Yes Mud only one...
A wise man wed's one at a time...a really dumb one weds three or four at once!

Terry Jill didn't want to stay in Utah...too many bad memories I guess or just we are pulling the tail between our legs and running home to momma. It sounds better than saying there is no GOOD jobs in Utah to be had at the present moment.

Texas Mike! not sure I can do Texas after spending 11 years in Utah...think I need a few years in AZ or therapy not sure which. You people are crazy down there! gun toting...lawless...bars or liquor store on every corner...good BBQ...hummm now that you mentioned it Texas isn't sounding all that bad!

Last edited:
Back