National Topless Day

Dan9

Just curious to see if anyone else heard about it. it's on feb. 3. im looking forward to it as long as it doesn't rain. its 6 degrees here in Buffalo right now, we'll see what it is on feb 3. I thought it would be cool if a bunch of us put up some pics. i havent seen a topless jeep covered in snow. i heard about it and looked about it on google. one site has a contest with points based on temperature, amount of clothes, etc. pretty cool. for you guys down south, you're lucky, you get to have your top off whenever. us guys up north have to make up days that let us feel somewhat "normal" to take our tops off. Any of you guys in?

I'm talking about topless Jeeps by the way, haha

I'll give it a shot. If it is too cold you have to be careful not to bend your soft windows or they can crack.

Pics of women at or during said event or it never happened
Yea, someone at the other site asked if he will get bonus points if he has two topless women in the jeep with him. the response was, only if you're not in the pic. haha

depends on the weather and if the snow pile is gone from where i put the hard top when off i might have to go doorless if thats the case?

on that site, its another 5 points for doorless. go for it haha.

There is only on site JEEPZ!! lol Sounds like a crazy yet cool idea. Well crazy for my area as it was 5 degrees today

If my Jeep is done by then, I'm going no doors, top, and windshield down! I'll even drive in my swimming trunks only! Heck, screw trunks, I'd go Speedos!

Just so you know, my Jeep won't be done by then.

hey guys, today is the day, anyone still gonna do it?

I was going to do it but forgot about it and didn't see this until just now. Oh well, it was cold today anyway.

Who is the dummy who made it in the beginning of Feb one of the coldest months?

Back