Need help choosing a lift kit

trebyelrae

Thinking about installing about a 2" suspension lift on my 2004 Wrangler. I want to do this as economically as possible. I saw a thread on the Rubicon Express - RE7030 lift kit. Anyone else have experience with this lift kit or have any suggestions for other options?

just google the lift size and the type of jeep you have. thats the best way. then go on here and jeepforums and look for promotional codes for discounts

on my TJ i put a 2" daystar lift (spring blocks) for about $150
gave me enough clearence for my 32s

I'm shopping around myself for a 6 inch long arm and I finally came down to the rough country lift I don't no about 2 inch but as far as 6 inch it beat all the other competitors prices by at least 400 dollars so I would check them out

the 2004 is a coil spring suspension jeep so a two inch spacer would indeed be the best choice for cost and factory ride. like mentioned by drivers.

I'm shopping around myself for a 6 inch long arm and I finally came down to the rough country lift I don't no about 2 inch but as far as 6 inch it beat all the other competitors prices by at least 400 dollars so I would check them out
I just purchased a 4" lift kit by Rough Country from JC Whitney. The kit has everything in it including a 2" drop pitman arm, shocks, springs, ect... The only thing I need to check into is the extended brake lines. Check it out, they even offer the 2" lift kit for a few dollars less.

You usualy get what you pay for. I tried the cheap rough country ones and after a couple of years they lost all there lift and they wouldn't do anything for a waranty. Go with a reputable company.

You usualy get what you pay for. I tried the cheap rough country ones and after a couple of years they lost all there lift and they wouldn't do anything for a waranty. Go with a reputable company.

Don't want to have to install the lift twice or broken defective parts. I'm with Foot on this one, spend the extra bucks and go with a reputable company.

old man emu. or terra flex if you are going with the spacers. check the scratch and dent section. i think i used tj spacers on my zj so the zj, xj, and mj spacers would fit the tj

I put that lift on my 04 and love it. It was easy to install and still rides about like the factory shocks.

What size lift was it you had? I just purchased the 4" lift kit from Rough Country, everything looks great. But How much lift or drop did you lose? What about the engine, 4, 6, V8? Just want to make sure I'm not waisting my money or time with what I have now...

Back