Never too tough for MOM!!

Special_K

Here's a photo of NHL player Brendan Shanahan (Detroit Red Wings) apparently being needled by his mom as she pulls his shirt in a hotel elevator. Given the stern look on her face...he must in trouble. :eek:

So who won that faceoff? Mom, no doubt. :lol:

image-missing.png

I think she's about to pull the jersey over his head and give him a few uppercuts.

I like Shanahan. Anyone who contributes to the unhappiness of a Colorado fan is a friend of mine.

Didn't those crybabies just cheat you guys out of a whole season?

RE: cam position sensor question....

Junkpile said:

Or we could say they saved us hundreds, if not thousands, in ticket purchases. :lol:

Junkpile said:

Not "cheat" out of a season, but subjected us to an elongated baseball-only sports scene for 2005. That's worse than doing life in Sing Sing. :evil:

Back to Jeepin again, have a question.

mud4feet said:
There's only ONE!!!!!! -

image-missing.png

That O'Plant in the background looks familiar :lol: :lol: :lol:

And RED WINGS ALL THE WAY!!! Heck, that's about the only thing this part of my state's got going for it...

Special_K said:
Junkpile said:

Or we could say they saved us hundreds, if not thousands, in ticket purchases. :lol:

:lol: Okay, I guess that's one way to put a positive spin on it!

Not "cheat" out of a season, but subjected us to an elongated baseball-only sports scene for 2005. That's worse than doing life in Sing Sing.

What?....no way......you have got to be kidding me.......baseball is still considered a sport? :lol:

Back