New Jeep owner here

I thought about upgrading the whole system with some of those speaker pods, but space is already at a premium in a TJ, not to mention I don't care to have any of my stuff get stolen if I choose to leave the top down overnight.

If you don't care whether or not your stuff gets stolen, it will get stolen. I'm just sayin'. Whenever I park my Jeep somewhere public for ANY length of time (even five minutes) with the top down I always lock my headunit's faceplate and remote, as well as any other small misc. belongings (even my cigarettes) in my console.

Maybe I don't trust people as well as I should. In my experience I have found that anyone will steal anything for any reason or none at all, especially if it's easy to get to and nobody is watching. I'm always suspect of other people screwing with my ride when I'm not around. The only time I don't worry so much about it is when it's parked in my driveway, and even then I still keep everything locked in the console. So far I haven't had anything stolen from my Jeep, and no attempts to cut my soft top. I want to keep it that way so I don't give them any visible reasons to try.

I got my sub! 10" bazooka with 250watt amp. Sounds nice but I didn't realize how insane the bass would be. I'm too old for the GANGSTA BASS so I've got it turned way down.....ha ha what a waste huh? But the system sounds full and rich and crisp and I am very happy. Oh, my back seat and all mounting hardware and female seat belt ends came out 2 days after I bought the jeep. Just me and a passenger in our jeep. Now I need to build a box enclosure and bolt the enclosure to the jeep to prevent theft and I'll be set.
Boom boom boom.....jeez I'm so juvenile.

I got my sub! 10" bazooka with 250watt amp. Sounds nice but I didn't realize how insane the bass would be. I'm too old for the GANGSTA BASS so I've got it turned way down.....ha ha what a waste huh? But the system sounds full and rich and crisp and I am very happy. Oh, my back seat and all mounting hardware and female seat belt ends came out 2 days after I bought the jeep. Just me and a passenger in our jeep. Now I need to build a box enclosure and bolt the enclosure to the jeep to prevent theft and I'll be set.
Boom boom boom.....jeez I'm so juvenile.

Congrats! I want to get a sub at some point. Bass is definitely lacking in Jeeps when you're moving. Then again, all cars built in the classic style are like that. At least ours don't rattle :D

Back