NEW JEEP WRANGLER YJ SOFT TOP GRAY w/ TINTED WINDOWS

deesweet

Brand New Soft Top for a Jeep Wrangler YJ from 1987 to 1995 Complete Replacement with Upper Door Windows.

* The color is Gray
* Manufactured by Smittybuilt / Outland Automotives (part#99611)
* Fade resistant Marine grade, wick-stop thread - seals the stitch holes, last longer and keeps its color longer
* No other soft top manufacture uses this high quality thread
* Self correcting zippers on all the windows
* Zippers run smoother and last longer - extremely important on those heavily used door windows
* Uses a special posilock seal into the belt rails
*This seal lasts longer and looks better than all other replacement tops
* Easier to use, better looking design that is built to last
* This top includes all five windows (2 front upper doors, 2 side rear, and 1 rear)
* Will fit all factory or factory style hardware
* Upper Door windows Velcro on to old frames

** located in Bellmawr, NJ just outside of Philly **

Cool. So, where ya been and whattaya been up to? What is this off of? Just haven't heard anything out of you for a while.

Cool. So, where ya been and whattaya been up to?

I took custody of neice about a month ago after my sister-in-law became ill, and a few days before that I started working full time again. I am just now learning to balance things.

What is this off of?

My husband bought it and didn't realize it wouldn't fit our Wrangler. I new it was the wrong one the second he took it out of the box. I feel bad because I know he was really trying to help.

I took custody of neice about a month ago after my sister-in-law became ill, and a few days before that I started working full time again. I am just now learning to balance things.

Well, hang in there. That's very admirable to step up like that when needed!8)

Back