new member in las vegas

Sabees82

Hey all!! Been along time sense i have owned a jeep, last was a 70 CJ-5. This is a 82 CJ-7 Limited and how it sits today. Going to get rid of 3in body lift and maybe go 6in suspension lift to keep the 35's, but just might drop it and go with 33's instead. Have lots i wanna do but one step at a time!! Hoping to find Jeepers in the Las Vegas area to get ideas from and go wheeling with!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 132

Welcome to Jeepz. Nice rig!! i use to wheel out there a lot but most of the areas are now populated and developed. What area in Vegas are you located?.

Welcome to Jeepz. Nice rig!! i use to wheel out there a lot but most of the areas are now populated and developed. What area in Vegas are you located?.

Thanks! I actually live in Hendertucky. Looks to be lots of places to wheel, my house backs to BLM land looking to see if its ok to drive out gate and go!

Lol, Henderson eh?, just drive further out towards Boulder City and you'll find some good trails out there. Just becareful if it's posted though. BLM officers will snag you.

Thanks i will watch for them!! like your jeep, did you do front bumper or buy it?? Saw your a Chrysler tech, my other ride is a Magnum SRT8, bought CJ to slow me down LOL!!

Thanks. Just about everything on my jeep is built or modified by me. I save money that way and have something different than everyone else's. It's been almost 12 years now since i've been Masters Certified with Chrysler and probabbly will keep going on and on and on, lol. I don't see very much of the SRT-8 Magnums around here, mostly the Charger , Challenger and the 300C are the ones rolling around in the hill country. Great cars..

Last edited:

I dont have the talent to make own and im picky as to what i will put on so its a long search to find what i like! SRT Magnums seem to be scarce i should keep it but just might trade in on a diesel later this year.

If your just gonna be idling more than doing a lot of highway driving, i would recommend the 5.9 cummins over the 6.7 on a Dodge.

Agreed, before i moved here i had a 02 dodge diesel stupidest thing i did was sell it. Just turned 50,000 miles......but then again black with black leather int prolly would suck in the heat!!

im here in nw vegas and we go out to apex out once a week... we have found some fun moderate trails , we also really like logandale its 45 min north from us on the 215 you are more then welcome to come along there is only two of use right now i have a v8 73 cj5 and my buddy has a straight6 79 cj5. he is lifted i am not so hit me up some time if u wanna meet up

Back