New new

J2H

Hey guys, I'm new to the boards, but not necessarily Jeeps. I owned a BRAND NEW 2009 Rubicon JK that I ordered while I was deployed to Iraq. Have sold it since. Now I have a 1983 Jeep DJ-5M postal jeep. Bone stock, was currently still used for a rural route here in SC.

Welcome to Jeepz! And let me be the proud first, to thank you for your service. Thats quite the difference going from a Rubicon, to a postal jeep, but hey, at least you still got a jeep right?

Is the DJ included in the "Jeep Wave?" I noticed people didnt wave when I had the Rubicon.

LMAO! You know.... im not sure what's included. Haha. I think some people are just stuck up. I throw the jeep wave to anybody and everybody that has the word on their ride, and I probably only get about a 50% return....what a bunch of jerks. Don't they know they belong to a special elite club?

I wave to all "Jeeps" no matter the model. The DJ is a big change from my Rubi, but I like it, kind of like a big go-kart

I almost bought a purple one last year. I was getting pretty desperate for a while there. They only wanted $300 for it. Ran fine. It was just..... flat out barney purple

Back