New Overlanding site

I would love to be able to check it out....if only you could do that before you decide to join. All you can do is look at the homepage :(
I get a little sketchy about things like that because I already get a TON of unwanted email. Its too bad. I thought it looked promising.

Hey Travis.

Did you check out the About GOA page? The link is to the upper right and also on the right hand side, it gives a list of what is available as a member of the site.

I joined as there are USFS maps for every National Park listed by state with vehicle trails for all of the US. My maps that I have for VA are old and probably outdated, plus their in pretty rough shape, lol. Too many years on the back of my dual sport motorcycle, and then in the glovebox!

Be well,
Richard

Yes. I did click the link. The site gives you very little information. 45 and 90 dollars seems like a LOT of money for forest road maps, that I can either drive 3 blocks from my house or download from the us forest service and get for free. Not to mention that all of the trips look like their on the opposite side of the country from me. Not trying to put anybody down or anything, but I don't see why you would pay so much for something like that.

Back