And here it is after:

Afterhokes-3.jpg

A couple more shots:

Before

HokesJeap1-3.jpg

After

HokesJeap2-3.jpg

Yup...I put that lift on myself, right on the dining room table!:D

Dang, how much of a freakin' settlement did you guys think I'd get for a sprained ankle?:lol:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist doing that.....:twisted:

The truth of the story is that I did get a settlement from the insurance company, despite trying to refuse it because I wasn't really hurt that bad and have long since healed. They insisted on paying me some type of settlement, so I went ahead and accepted it and donated it to the hospice center my dad was in when he died. I won't say how much it was, but I assure you it wasn't near enough to buy a Rubi....let alone make a down payment on one!

Yeah, Sparky, I don't really feel betrayed (just sucked in again.........I'm so gullible :lol: :lol: :lol:). Perhaps I feel betrayed by the cosmos 'cause Sparky just got a toy Rubi..............why not the real thing?!?!?!...........One of these days, it'll be our turn :beer:

Yeah i kinda felt like a dumb@$$ too. Nice model Sparky. But i wasn't kidding about building a nasty XJ. I'm thinking it's not going to be street legal, but a dirty used trailer queen with a big block squeezed in there. Look out world, here comes the dropsey machine. Oh sorry, getting waaaaaaaaayyyy ahead of myself. I guess my settlement won't happen for at least another 2 years. Nothing going to court untill i know my outcome.

Offer still on the table if you ever need to have that "White Beast" Baby sat while you out playing with your new Rubi ;) do like the lift though makes it look like a big kids toy.

Sparky, I got it and I got a big kick out of, once it settled in what had happend.:lol: :lol:

Back