New Soft Top

If you dont need hardware, I would recomend the Bestop Replace-a-top. Its more expensive than a lot of tops (about 500 w/ tented windows) but its nice. Its what I bought last summer when my factory top needed replaced.

Nathan

PS got mine through quadratec

RE: Electronic Plug

Quadratec does sell the Bestop Supertop. The design is different from the factory top (Im not exactly sure what all is different, but I know its different). The Supertop comes with all the hardware. Q-tec isnt the only place, theres many other places that people on this website will suggest, I only said q-tec cuz thats where I got mine.

Also, if you want a factory style top, I think you'll have to hit ebay, classifides, or the dealer to find one. Not for sure though.

Nathan

Side markers not flashing (post split)

I got my bestop super top from www.acmejeepparts.com for about $530. Course mine is a slightly different model than yours, but I don't think it should make a difference. This think comes with all of the hardware but be prepared to drill some new holes.

RE: Let

If you need hardware too then without a doubt buy a Bestop Supertop. I bought mine from 4WD Hardware and did the 3 payment deal. Made it easier to justify to the Mrs.

http://www.4wd.com

RE: down to one jeep

The Supertop for a TJ is a little over $700 from Quadratec, and the replacement fabric is about $475 I think. I'd rather use the factory TJ hardware than aftermarket. If you could find some factory hardware in a junkyard for less than the difference in the cost of those two tops, I'd go that route.

RE: Jeep & Joopin designed decals

I got mine for 4wd.com too. I bought the pavement ends flip top for only 450. Not as good of quality as best top but i dont mind because i only use it for the summer because i also have a hard top. If your gonna use it all year round i'd spend the extra bucks and go with a best top.

Reader Rides

I would try jeepdoc.com. Whenever I need any Jeep parts, they are usually where I go. Most of the places sell the same parts from the same manufacturers, and they seem to almost always have the cheapest price. Their service is great too. Usually really fast turnaround time.

Back