New to the forum.

TARHEELKIDD

Looks like a great forum. This is my second YJ. 93 with a 4.0. My wife has a matching XJ. Love working on the Jeep. Like everyone else, it is a work in progress. I also enjoy working on my '67 Camaro.

Attachments

• Topless3.jpg
    Topless3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • Camaro 6.jpg
    Camaro 6.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
I don't know what's hotter , the YJ or the Camaro ! I totally dig the jeep but I have always had a weakness for the '67 Camaro . But I am reminded this is a jeep forum , I will show restraint . But dude ! You got a mint '67 Camaro ! I would almost hate you if I weren't so envious ! But seriously , welcome to the forum . Thank you for your membership. Greg
P.S.- as a proud XJ owner , i appreciates the wife's cherokee also .

Last edited:

Thanks for the welcome, Greg, I was a Camaro guy first. Then a Jeep guy and now both. Each one has their merits. The wife loves her XJ the most, lol Great first name by the way.

yeah, digging the Camaro. have had several but none from the 60.s. Nice looking jeep too!! and Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome, Greg, I was a Camaro guy first. Then a Jeep guy and now both. Each one has their merits. The wife loves her XJ the most, lol Great first name by the way.

Your welcome brother. Nothing wrong with being a Camaro guy ! Even in a jeep forum ! Loved jeeps since my first Tonka toy jeep. Wish I still had it. Wish I still had my '78 jeep cherokee but that's passé . Yeah , named after my jeep . It's getting old but I still believe in her. If the misses will let her XJ into the forum , maybe she can post some pic's if she'd like ? My jeep is currently camera shy but I got to do something about that soon. Hey , enjoy the forum and stop by anytime ! Greg

I love old cars, but I've developed a fear of rust (I owned a 1974 Porsche 914 that I sold a couple of years ago). I don't think that I can do any more rust repair.

Back