New to You .........Hi everyone !

ABYSS

RE: Do I have a axle problem?

Hi everyone , Just a quick intro . I'm ABYSS from Hershey Pennsylvania . Basically i'm a Jeep junkie . I have an '01 TJ with too many mods to list and many more on the way . Just found your site / forum . So i'm the new guy ~ Woohoo ! ( Not new to Jeeps )

welcom there ABYSS. so your new to Jeepz but not Jeeps lol. you will find yourself haveing alot of fun here. lets hear more about your Jeep. come on tell us, you know you want to.

do you run a radio and what is your setup

Hmmm , let me see if i can remember it all .
3' susp ~ ACOS / 33' BFG Mud Terrains / AR 767's / AA SYE / Tom Woods CVDS / RE rear adjustable LCA's / 1" PA BL / Warn x8000i / Warn Rock Crawler bumpers F & R / RE Throttle Body / AEM intake / Banks Torque Tube header / Banks cat back Monster exhaust / 180 t-stat / Jet Chip / JKS Quicker discos

In the garage & going on in a few months : ( after i buy a new daily driver )
RE 5.5 long arm / 36" TSL XS / Yukon 488's F & R / ARB F & R / ARB Safari Snorkle / Kilby fuel tank skid / Warn 9.5ti / (2) Optima Blue tops ~ D34M / Bead Locks / Big Daddy front bumper / Cassidy's Custom Creations rear bump tire carrier / Warn 7" flares / Currie Rock Ribz / Currie HD tie rod set / etc .........

RE: Who

wow that's quite a rig! i'm going to school in shippensburg, PA.. about an hour from you. where do you go offroading around here???

Welcome to the forum. How's the powder coat wearing on the Warn bumpers? I like the look of the bumpers but have heard of people having problems.

OutOfStep said:
Welcome to the forum. How's the powder coat wearing on the Warn bumpers? I like the look of the bumpers but have heard of people having problems.

Well it is mass produced production line Powder coating . And believe me , you can tell . The bumpers have been on for about 18 months and they look terrible . Probably one factor that contributes to the finish degrading is that the bumpers are not boxed , what ever you go thru ends up inside them
. And then Warn got the bright idea to cut their cute little W's into the ends of each which is a sharp edge inviting peel , flake away .
I would not recommend them to any one . For the money there are definitely much better bumpers out there.
Sorry if i offended any one with the same pieces ........just my opinion tho

Re: RE: Jeep recovery gone wrong.

ABYSS said:

Cool!! Someone else here that's not afraid to express their opinions, yet is caring enough to think of others while doing it!!! I like ya already!!

Welcome aboard, ABYSS!!! 8)

RE: new lift

This site would be alot better if people like me didn't post here, but it's an okay place to hang out if you just ignore us.

Welcome!

Junkpile said:
This site would be alot better if people like me didn't post here, but it's an okay place to hang out if you just ignore us.

Welcome!

No, Junk, it's not you, it's that surrey-drivin' Jessica Alba-stealin' Mingez that brings the place down!! :twisted:

RE: CJ7 trac bar fab

88Wrangles said:
Welcome to Jeepz!! Sounds like you've got a pretty sweet Jeep there! Happen to have any pictures of it?

Thanx for the welcome 88Wrangles !
Sorry don't have any current pix . I'll posta few as soon as take some new ones .

Re: RE: Re: Iditos In The News

dingus said:
wow that's quite a rig! i'm going to school in shippensburg, PA.. about an hour from you. where do you go offroading around here???

Hi Dingus ,
Being that my TJ is my only daily driver i'm a little apprehensive to do much wheeling . ~ that WILL change next month when i purchase a different DD .
Although , i've been to Paragon on the green trails only and just on some friend's private property . I would also like to visit Roush Creek as it is only 30 miles from me as opposed to 75 for PAP .

RE: WEIRD THINGS IN THE NEWS

Junkpile said:

Welcome!

Thanx for the welcome Junkpile !!!!!!!!!
( seem to be a little hard on yourself )

RE: WEIRD THINGS IN THE NEWS

Sparky-Watts said:
ABYSS said:

Cool!! Someone else here that's not afraid to express their opinions, yet is caring enough to think of others while doing it!!! I like ya already!!

Welcome aboard, ABYSS!!! 8)

Wow thanks Sparky-Watts , thanks to everyone for all the welcomes . fingers....getting ....so...tired ....from replying to all the nice people here .

I'm glad I didn't waste my money on those bumpers. They looked ok, but when I saw one on my friends Rubicon, I knew they were pretty junky for the price. Great for looks tho, I'll give them that.

Back