New Year's Eve

HiHood

PLease be safe tonite, designated drivers, what goes up must come down etc., watch out for drunk drivers, matter of fact tonite's the perfect nite to go Jeeping in the back country as it's a BLUE MOON.
:MDB2:

Be safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:bomb:

thats funny I said that to my wife about a hour ago (wonder how many people are going to shoot themselves in the head tonight ) you reading my mind again
lmao
have a happy n safe new year
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Last edited:
my local jeep club is having a big party tonight at Spring Creek Offroad Park. I've been there a few times and had a blast. We've had rain the past few days and the place turns into a slimy muddy red clay mess which is GREAT fun by the way but last time I did that it was 80 degrees. Not so much fun to be wet and muddy when its in the 30's. Most of the trails resemble creeks instead of trails -- more swamp wheelin than anything. Anyways I'm just now getting over the flu so I'm gonna play it safe and just stay home and keep warm. Maybe have a few sips of a warm toddy . . . :twisted: Besides I'm sure my poor Jeep would appreciate not being coated in 4 inches of gooey red mud.:roll:

Happy New Year everyone and please stay safe. We want to see ALL our members back here in 2010.

No danger for me. I'll be in bed like always by 11:00. Not wheeling tonite, but I'm heading out next Saturday to Caolina Backwoods with some friends!

My kid's sick, so I'll be up with Miller Lite and a screaming baby, waiting for Dick Clark's ball to drop.

Back