newbie!! brake line extensions with lift

rtoney9

How big of lift can I use on my 95 YJ and not have to extend brake lines, lower TC, lengthen DS, etc.. I want to be able to use it offroad but it is my daily commuter.

I am thinking about a 2.5" to 3.5" lift. Any tire suggestions?[addsig]

Hey rtoney9! Check out the forum I put up titled "when is the drive line too much for stock parts". It's on page one. Check it out.[addsig]

Out of those things that you DON"T want to do, the brake lines are the biggest PITA, droppin the t-case and switching driveshafts is not that hard really...

-If you have never been under your Jeep to fix something you broke, you shouldn't own it...-[addsig]

DO NOT try to extend your brake lines by attempting the cheap way by patching your hose with another piece of hose. It will take you 4 days, a few propane tanks for garage heating, lots of cursing, lots of trips to the hardware store, and a few nights of no sleep before you come to a realization that it's the wrong way... at least thats what happened to us. Buy longer lines or extend the hardline with compression fittings... happy lifting[addsig]

Back