Newbie questions ..

impala73

New guy here, wondering some things about my first jeep. It's a 95 yj with the 4.0L/ 5 spd. everything stock except tires which are 30x9.5r15 goodyear wrangler mt/r Kevlar . (these will probably change later due to cost - will probably go with goodyear wrangler radial 235/75/15 since they are about 1/3 the price) . Anyway, to my questions 1: Anyone know the thread pitch/size of the bolts that hold the roll bar extensions onto the windshield or through the roll cage? question 2: Does anyone have a pic or can explain how the wiper motor wires run under the windshield ? Someone cut mine and when I put them back together I used the crimp style wire connectors not realizing they would be in the way ,so now my windshield doesn't sit right . question 3 : Some how I found a Canadian Jeep in Tennesse , lol can someone explain the oil pressure gauge and temp gauges to me ? I'm sure I'll have many more questions later , thanks for the help.

I have never seen a candian jeep before what is different with the gauges?

When you hit a big bump a warning sounds: ' Eh! Don't spill your beer Eh! ' It is either, where it was manufactured, or where it was manufactured for. And displays metric speed and odometer readings in place of SAE.

Last edited:
YJ's were manufactured in Canada. If you have an actual imported Canadian YJ it's possible you have a factory Dana44 rear axle. Post pics.

Back