No longer without a Jeep!

southtj

I can finally be true to my user name as I have a TJ again! For two and a half long years I've had no Jeep but last night an 03 Sahara in green came home with me. I found it on Craigslist about 1.5 hours away from me. It was owned by a guy that has a small dealership but for the last two years he's kept it at his lake house to use when he was there. This thing is in better shape than any other TJ I've looked at in my search.

It looks like everything is original from the wheels to the radio and the interior seats and carpet are in great condition. The ride is solid with no rattles or squeaks anywhere. It has 4-wheel disk brakes which is awesome as it was an option then. Also has D44 rear with 3.73 gears, also an option on the Sahara. Except for the color, this Jeep is so much like my 04 TJ that I had for 9 years that I can't believe it.

The downside is that it's a hard top. I took mine off my old jeep and sold it and never looked back and will do the same with this one. It looks like it had a soft top at one time and I will be buying one soon but no rush since winter is coming. The fog lights don't work and the cruise doesn't work but that is all I can find wrong with it. Shopping wheels, tires, lift as we speak. :D

00A0A_3SoIA70h389_600x450.jpg
00a0a_gEN22aG7y0a_600x450.jpg
00z0z_9XVuIxkuS5W_600x450.jpg

Back