Not sure who remembers me, but...

64Jeeper

I got rid of my old 79 CJ5

image-missing.png

And I now have a 1964 Willys CJ5 with a few extras

CleanedUp-2.jpg

It's been a long time since I've been here. How is everyone? Good I hope. I also changed jobs. I now work for a private golf club as their Equipment Manager (mechanic) LOL. I've got a brand new shop to work out of, and the Superintendant lets me work on my Jeep any time I want as long as I keep all the mowers sharp and in top working condition.

Anyway, just saying Hi. Also can I get a name change request in? Since I don't have a fiberglass 79 Jeep anymore.

Sorry, don't remember ya, but I also have no clue what I ate fro breakfast, so...

Welcome Back. Dig the 5! I am in the process of buying a 57 cj5, definatly cool rig!

I built this new one on the cheap. Craigslist is your friend!! Got the 8500lb Superwinch for $150., Rims for $100., Seats and 4 point harnesses $150.,

Got 2 of the Daylighters from a farmers market for $50., and the other 4 Daylighters were from friends that didn't want them (FREEBIE'S!!)

The tires I had to pay full price for though.

Welcome back, how could we forget ya. You got those seats and harnesses for 150 bucks? what kind are they? I've been drooling over a pair of corbeau seats for a couple months now..

The seats say "Tuned by MATRIX" Thats all I know about them. They are probably tuner seats for a ricer, but I don't care. They're comfy

Back