One Car Too Far

I can't wait to see the show also. I'm curious on where they go and what they break. Lol

I just saw a commercial for this - is it a normal show and this episode is about Jeeps, or is it a show about Jeeps exclusively?

It looks to be exclusively about the red jeep & the two guys getting it out from wherever it was dropped

I went on their site and my understanding is its like man vs wild only they have to drive out instead of walk out...the jeep is always going to be used...cant wait to see it...the only problem is i cant fit my jeep in the living room to watch it with me.lol

Next show 8/26. Good show! Not too many jeep shows. They shot 6 episodes. Support the show to see more. No affiliation to this show, just interested.

Absolutely awesome show will be continuing to record that on the dvr

Cool show! Nice to see a series where the star of the show is a Jeep. That muddy old logging road at the end looked like so much fun.

Why is it called One car to far?

I started watching and heard them call the Jeep a car 2 times in the first minute of the show.
Had to stop watching because the wife wants to see it also,hopefully I dont pull out all my hair from them calling it car.

I can't believe I missed the first episode. :x Luckily they are replaying it this Sunday on Discovery at 5 Central I think. New episodes each Sunday night.

Or you can watch the full episode here.

What this disclaimer at the beginning tell me is that some of those "situations" they got into were staged. On TV nothing is what it seems. I wonder what kind of car the camera crew were in.

cartoofar.JPG
Regardless, I'll still be watching.

Back