PA XJ saying "hey"

It does seem silly, but the town is northeast of Erie.
In 1812, when the British were trying to gain control,
the Atlantic coast, intercoastal seaways, and the great lakes, were the main access and focus of develpement, thus leaving most of the land between unexplored.
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......:rolleyes:
In short, this explains why this little town was named North East.

welcome. hope you can help me with brake problems on my xj. starting on them in a day or so. and if you have any niffty upgrade ideas.

I also have an 88, if you need any electrical help (which is likely) I've been through 90% of the wiring (in the Renix models) at one time or another. I actually bought my 87 new and replaced it with the 88 after parking my 87 on the roof.

Thanks for offer for the electrical help, MudderChuck! How many miles does your 88 have on it? I'm always interested in hearing the stats on 88's :)

Bubbacon324 - did you buy your Jeep brand new?

Welcome to the Z!
I am south of the pitt going to college at Frostburg in Maryland. Hoping to hit up some trails asap!

Hello MrProbst - that sounds sooo formal! lol How has the winter been treating you? Maryland has been getting hit hard with storms...

Hello MrProbst - that sounds sooo formal! lol How has the winter been treating you? Maryland has been getting hit hard with storms...

Honestly, I didn't think that the winter was all that bad, but I did mover here from Minnesota so nothing will be bad as long as it isn't below -10. We did get a lot of snow and some stong windy days though. At on point we had just over 40". I was having a lot of fun those day using my Jeep to pull people out of the snow drifts they where covered in.:shades:
How was your winter? You didn't get it as bad from what I have heard thus far.

Back