Paragon May 8 & 9, '04

looks like you had a fun time....how did that full size chev make out?

xj and mj parts similar?

Sudz,
I wish I was there this weekend instead! Tom told me of the ride and the fire at the campground. Wow! You guys went through some stuff! Everyone took some damage! That "rocks!"

stinkycheeseman said:
Sudz,
I wish I was there this weekend instead! Tom told me of the ride and the fire at the campground. Wow! You guys went through some stuff! Everyone took some damage! That "rocks!"

miss wheelin' with 'ya, bro-

yeah, the grocery getter got beat up a little - door dent (tree) on woodpecker & a tire sidewall puncture on hummer hill .
image-missing.png

here's frank's pix link

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286905021

-sudz

west747 said:
looks like you had a fun time....how did that full size chev make out?

tom (white) does quite well out on the trails - i still can't figure out how he wheels that stock chevy so hard and pulls through every ride..

stinkycheeseman said:
"Sudz,
Tom told me of the ride and the fire at the campground."

sudz sez:

...indian build small fire and sit close...

...white man build big fire and sit far away...

image-missing.png

red ridge campground / saturday night 5-8 / the becks definitely hit the spot after a hard day of wheelin' - thanks to frank & timmy for the cold ones - next round is on me guys-

-sudz

Wiring Troubles

dick_wilderness said:
Sudz,

You guys sustained a few injuries. NICE! Can't wait to get back wheelin. Got the rockers on:

image-missing.png

chris
Nice rockers although alittle shiny. :twisted: We need to get some use on them now! :lol: Hopefully next time you can make it dude!

I love the Fire Pic ! Its hard for a stock Chevy pickup to follow Highly modified jeeps. Too bad he did not even try that hard climb on hummer hill.

Oh wait , its was the jeeps that backed out !

Hey white,
Are you gonna let my jeep be the model for those sliders we were talking about? :D

dick_wilderness said:
Sudz,

You guys sustained a few injuries. NICE! Can't wait to get back wheelin. Got the rockers on:

image-missing.png

chris

image-missing.png
chris

you’re now one mod closer to total madness...look foward to wheelin' with 'ya again sometime soon dude...

-sudz

White said:
I love the Fire Pic ! Its hard for a stock Chevy pickup to follow Highly modified jeeps. Too bad he did not even try that hard climb on hummer hill.

Oh wait , its was the jeeps that backed out !

frankiefire702 said:
That hurts man! :( Low blow. :p Besides after we saw your door why would we be dumb enogh to try it. :wink:

yeah, we always send the chevy pickup in first to markup the trail with white paint so we know what to avoid - we don't want to get our jeeps scratched .
image-missing.png

lol ! That was blue paint on the tree....
image-missing.png

If that rock did not jump out infront of me, It would of been a nice climb.

White said:
lol ! That was blue paint on the tree....
image-missing.png

If that rock did not jump out infront of me, It would of been a nice climb.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

frank minus 1 offroad light and some paint - he's staring at the tree in disbelief - i heard him say "what the hell just happened?"

Back